GUADEC 2012 and my Lightening Talk

The GUADEC 2012 speeches and main events were ended and now it is Hackfests and Bofs time. I'm hacking on my GSoc project to  enhance the speech recognition accuracy. I met Arun Raghavan one of the main contributors of the PulseAudio and he added some important suggestions for my work. I'm going to follow his suggestions regarding removing the noises out of audio and extracting only the voice attributes.

It was a brilliant chance to be at GUADEC 2012 and meet so many Hackers working on different backgrounds. I had the chance to listen to their experiences, the problems they faced and how they were able to overcome them. This will help me to be more productive professional :)

I did my lightening talk on "Enhancing the accessibility through voice control for Banshee "  Download The Presentation Slides here.
Your suggestions and comments about my work and my speech is highly appreciated as it will help to improve my future work. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GSoc 2012 Final Report

Progress of the Voice Control For Banshee

Update Voice Control for Banshee